Trees of HopeName: Trees of HopeDate: November 20, 2017 - December 27, 2017Event Description:
TREES OF HOPEINCREDIBLE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
When You Sponsor A Tree!
What are Trees of Hope?
The Trees of Hope is a community event introduced in 2009, which provides Abbotsford businesses the opportunity to share in the spirit of giving during the month of December. This is a fantastic opportunity to ‘brand’ a Christmas tree to showcase your business, as well as support Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley. The decorated trees will be displayed in the common area of Sevenoaks Shopping Centre during the Holiday season at the busiest entrance (nearly 800,000 visitors in December alone).
The participation fee is $550; register before October 31 and get an Early Bird rate of $500. Registration, payment & logo must be received by November 10th, as space is limited.
What are the benefits to participating?
- Sponsors are provided with an artificial pre-lit tree for your business to decorate with signage displaying your logo (only 27 trees available). You may bring in your own tree that is within 7 ft high and 3.5 ft wide with lights.
- A chance to showcase your business to nearly 800,000 customers who visit Sevenoaks Shopping Centre during the month of December.
- An exclusive invitation to our Family and Friends Decorating Night on Sunday, November 19th featuring live music and refreshments. Don’t have time to decorate? Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteers are more than happy to help out. All you need to do is supply your own decorations.
- All proceeds will be given to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley!
From November 20th to December 26th, the community will be invited to view the trees by visiting Sevenoaks Shopping Centre. They will be encouraged to fill out the People’s Choice nomination form, picking their top three favourite trees. The tree that receives the most votes will receive a free ¼ page full color ad courtesy of the Abbotsford News recognizing the company’s support. Last year’s winner was: 4Cats Arts Studio Abbotsford.
- Sponsors will be provided a sign on their tree with their company’s name and logo.
- Abbotsford News will be featuring the Trees of Hope and participating businesses throughout the holiday season - total value $11,048.
- Star 98.3, Country 107.1, and Kiss Radio will be advertising this event for an additional $49,215 value.
- A “Thank You” ad with participating business names mentioned will be placed in the Abbotsford News, courtesy of Sevenoaks Shopping Centre. This will run in January; following the campaign.
- Trees of Hope and sponsor names will be featured on the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley website, www.mentoringworks.ca, as well as the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre website. www.shopsevenoaks.com with mentions on the Sevenoaks Social Media pages.
Sponsorship Fee is $550.00; if registered before October 31 the fee is only $500.00. Please make cheque payable to: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley and indicate that it is for Trees of Hope.
MasterCard or Visa payments may be processed through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley office. Please call 604-852-3331.
Set up Information
The Trees of Hope Decorating Party is Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre Food Court. You and your decorating team are invited to enjoy some festive goodies while you decorate your tree. This is a great family or team building event!
Take Down Information
Tree décor must be removed Tuesday, December 26th from 7:00pm - 8:00pm. Please use the Food Court Entrance.
Information on the Trees of Hope
- Trees are pre-lit for your convenience.
- You may bring your own tree that is within 7 feet high/ 3.5 feet wide with lights.
- Ensure that all ornaments are secured to the tree. Note: trees are on display in a common area. Use discretion when choosing decorations that are valuable.
- Please do not use glass ornaments to decorate your tree.
- The Trees of Hope will be displayed in the common area of the Centre. Your specific location will be determined for you.
- Signage provided with your businesses name and/or logo (eps or ai file required).
- All proceeds to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley!
Forms must be submitted by October 31 to obtain the Early Bird fee.
Deadline for registration, payment & logo is November 10, 2017.