Group InsuranceGet group benefits for your company
If you’re thinking of adding group benefits to your company or looking for a replacement for your current plan, here are 10 great reasons to take a closer look at the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan.
- No Minimum Firm Size — Your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one-person operation
- No Industry Restrictions — All businesses are eligible to participate in the Chamber Plan, as long as they are members of a participating Chamber
- Guaranteed Approval — With three or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees
- Guaranteed Renewable — The Chamber Plan guarantees your firm can renew coverage, as long as you pay your premium each month
- Rate Stability — Claims are averaged over more than 20,000 companies just like yours. Higher than usual claims one year? You won’t be singled out for a price increase
- Not-for-Profit — The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada by Chamber people for Chamber people
- Outstanding Service — The plan’s service centre works in concert with your exclusive local Chambers Plan agent to give you the answers to all your questions.
- Fast, Accurate Payments — Most health and dental claims turn around under 48 hours. You can also opt for pharmacy card and electronic dental claim submission and even direct deposit to employee bank accounts.
- You Choose the Coverage — Every firm participating in the Chamber Plan has a custom group benefit program based on the coverage the owner selects
- You Control the Cost — Why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want when you can customize? Customization puts you in control so you get top value for your dollar.
View a new video by clicking the link below!
For more information contact: