As 'The Voice of Business', one of our Chamber's primary mandates is to convey to government and to the public the concerns of its members. The Chamber makes both proactive and reactive presentations and submissions to government on a myriad of issues, which directly affect you and your business.
Agriculture - Chair to be determined 20160419
Government & Industry Relations - Mark Dana, Chair
Public Policy Committee - Coming Soon
Membership Services - Duncan D'Mello, Chair
Business Excellence Awards - Carole Jorgensen, Chair
By participating on one (or more) of the Chamber's Committees you open opportunities to influence government, work on the development of Chamber policies, programs and procedures and to work with a great team of like-minded Chamber members.
Click here to learn more about the Chamber's advocacy work.
People do business with people they know; get to know more people! Meet and develop your contact list at a luncheon, workshop, seminar, Chamber Connections, Annual Golf Tournament, or any other of our people-connecting events! Click here to view the Chamber's upcoming events calendar.
Members of the Abbotsford Chamber can market their business to consumers visiting http://www.abbotsfordchamber.com. With the use of an enhanced business directory, members can include pictures, text, hot deals, job openings and events in their listing. Members can add keywords to help consumers find their business when they run online searches.
Benefit & Discount Programs
Chamber members are eligible for the Canadian Chamber Health & Dental plan - a very competitive program that many Abbtosford Chamber members take advantage of. In addition, there are a variety of discount programs available to our members that help save money on everything from merchant credit card fees to fuel. Click here for a complete list.
The following opportunities are exclusive to Chamber members:
- Receive a complimentary enhanced listing in the Chamber's Business directory
- Submit an article for My Business, our Chamber's monthly newspaper with a distribution of 42,000 hard copies and nearly 6000 electronic copies.
- Advertise in My Business
- Sponsor an event
- Advertise on the Chamber's website
- Set-up a business display at a Chamber luncheon
Click here for more details.
- Business education through seminars, workshops and issues forums
- Business Information resource library
- Demonstrates positive Community involvement
- Membership lends credibility to your business
- Informative speakers at events