Promote Your BusinessStand out from the crowd
Included with Your Membership
- Log-in to the members only area and update your member listing in our business directory. View a video tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to include your contact information, company website, business hours, and driving directions.
- Post job openings that your company is recruiting for.
- List member to member discounts.
- Advertise your company’s events on the Chamber’s online community calendar.
myBusiness (published 1 x per month in The Abbotsford News)
- Submit a general article for myBusiness that is approximately 300 words. Articles must be editorial in nature and are subject to deadlines and space constraints.
- Attend events at the member price and network with other business owners, managers, and potential clients.
- If you are attending a luncheon, request a networking table and set up a business display. There is no charge. Just book it in advance with the Chamber office.
- Our members can request a printed contact list of the entire Chamber database. Unfortunately, electronic versions are not available at the request of the membership.
- For a fee, if you would like to do a direct mail campaign to Abbotsford Chamber members, you can request mailing labels be printed of our membership database. This is only available to Chamber members and is $75.
- Our members’ email addresses are not available for mass emailing campaigns.
Support Your Community and Make a Stand for Excellence
Get involved in the Abbotsford Business Excellence Awards by becoming a sponsor. Although the awards night takes place in November, we promote our Business Excellence sponsors year round. Contact us now if you would like to associate your company with this great community event.
Connect with Business Leaders at the Chamber’s Annual Golf Tournament
Become a favourite among the 132 Chamber members that take part in our annual Golf Tournament in September. Your company can set up a display, plan activities, or participate in prize draws at a hole in the Chamber’s tournament.
Advertise with the Chamber
Members can advertise on the Chamber’s very active website with the use of an enhanced member listing and/or a banner ad which will drive more traffic to their listing and company website. Click here to see current web advertising packages!
The myBusiness newsletter is a monthly publication with a circulation of 34,000 homes. This publication features information on upcoming Chamber events and programs, as well as exclusive editorial content for Abbotsford’s business community. It is published by the Abbotsford News in partnership with the Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce. (More info…)
Sponsor an Event
Take the Podium and Speak to an Audience of Chamber Members
Sponsor a luncheon or breakfast event and you will get a chance at the microphone to tell Chamber members what they need to know about your organization. As a sponsor, your organization will be shamelessly promoted in all event promotions, including email blasts, the event web page, media releases, and on the day of the event.
We love to promote our sponsors as soon as we confirm event details, so call the Chamber at 604-859-9651 to inquire about upcoming event sponsorships.
Show off Your Business to 50-100 Chamber Members
If you have an interesting location that can accommodate a reception for up to 80 people, host a Chamber Connections event and you can personally introduce your company to the Abbotsford business community. Chamber Connections events are hosted monthly by different members. Here are a look at some of the places we have visited over the last couple years:
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital
- Columbia Cabinets & Countertops
- Craftsman Collision
- MSA Museum Society
- Neova Technologies
- Fraser Valley Trout Hatchery