Business ResourcesResources & publications for businesses
- City of Abbotsford– a complete guide to the city including stats and demographic information, business licenses, etc.
- Abbotsford International Airport (YXX)
- Community Futures of the South Fraser – One-stop business registration, Internet access, business plan assistance, seminars, and business loan programs.
- Self Employment Benefit Program
- BC Chamber of Commerce
- BC Statistics
- Canada/BC Business Service Home Page
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters BC Division
- Search BC
- Small Business Publications – Information and forms on Starting a Small Business in BC, Exporting from BC, Importing into BC, and a summary of Information Websites.
- The Idea Cafe: Small Business Channel
- Access West (Western Economic Diversification)
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canadian Business Service Centres
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Canadian Chamber Economic & Political Outlook
- Canada Export
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Customs Canada
- Export Development Canada
- Guide to Trademarks
- Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC)
- Industry Canada Business & Consumer Site (Formerly Consumer & Corporate Affairs)
- On the Go (Indian & Northern Affairs Canada)
- Statistics Canada
- Passport Canada
- Youth Resource Network of Canada
- Custom House recently launched a free Foreign Exchange Resource Centre for Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce members, providing high-value content relating to international business. The Resource Centre includes white papers, webinars, market updates, and forecasts, as well as case studies to educate you on how to be competitive in the international marketplace.
- Consumer Affairs Business Translation Services