As the largest and most influential business associations in the Province, the Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce is the voice of our members and of the Abbotsford business community. We advance the issues and concerns that impact our businesses and our community as a whole to all levels of government to work for positive change. By leveraging our ability to bring together business, community and government leaders, we seek to build a more prosperous and successful Abbotsford community, for everyone.
As Abbotsford grows, the activities of the Chamber have been shifting to match the needs of members and the business community as a whole.
The Chamber has produced a number of position papers over the last number of years on a variety of issues pertinent to trade and commerce in Abbotsford. In addition, we have sponsored or cosponsored numerous resolutions to the floor of the BC and Canadian Chambers of Commerce Annual General Meeting with great success.
The Chamber is active with the following committees:
- City Agriculture, Dyking, Drainage and Irrigation Advisory Committee
- City Development Advisory Committee
- City Homelessness Action Advisory Committee
- City Public Safety Advisory Committee
- City Transportation Advisory Committee
- Lower Mainland Transportation Panel
- Character Canada
- Tourism Abbotsford
- Fraser Valley Indo Canadian Business Association
Explore our efforts and the impact we’ve made in the following areas: